Patagonia 4 Days 3 Nights
CODE : STP060
Transfers and excursions in private service with guide assistance in Spanish, except transfers
Hotel / Pier / Hotel that operate only with a Spanish driver.
SEAT IN BUS:
Transfers in private service and excursions in regular service (SIB) with guide assistance in Spanish, except Hotel / Pier / Hotel transfers that operate only with a driver in Spanish
- Regular line bus ticket Punta Arenas / Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas – guide not included
- Navigation Balmaceda y Serrano operates only in regular service (SIB) with a guide in Spanish. – Tickets to parks and museums indicated in the program.
- Meals duly indicated in the program: D = Breakfast, A = Lunch / Box Lunch C = Dinner.
- Tips to porters and garzones
- Meals not indicated in the program, drinks or extras
- Air fares and airport taxes
- During Christmas and New Years (Dec 25, 31 and Jan 01), services will have a 50% surcharge.
- The itinerary can be modified according to flights, weather conditions or to provide a better service.
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1 :
Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales (-)
Reception at the Punta Arenas Airport and assistance to take the direct bus to Puerto Natales. Arrival at the bus terminal, reception and transfer to your hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2 :
Puerto Natales (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to the Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers (SIB): 7:30 am Transfer to the port (does not include guide) to start the navigation through a beautiful route through the Ultima Esperanza fjord and to navigate (3:30 h) until reaching the millennium Balmaceda Glacier where it is easy to see colonies of cormorants and sea lions. Once the end of the fjord is reached, dock to go ashore and walk approximately 1 km along a path in the middle of the wonderful native forest towards the foot of the Serrano Glacier and from there admire this great natural spectacle. Return to Puerto Natales and transfer to your hotel (guide not included). Rest of the day free. Accommodation.
Day 3 :
Puerto Natales – Torres del Paine – Puerto Natales (B / L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion with lunch included to Torres del Paine National Park: Departure from Puerto Natales through Patagonian steppe and scrub areas, full of abundant fauna and sheep, until accessing Torres del Paine National Park, declared a World Reserve of the Biosphere by UNESCO in 1978. There is a varied native fauna, especially large herds of guanacos. On the way, we will visit the Salto Grande del Río Paine, appreciating the majestic and imposing mountain range of Torres del Paine. Continuing the road, we visit Lake Pehoé until we reach the Lake and Gray Glacier. After lunch, on the way back to Puerto Natales, we visit the Cueva del Milodon, a cave where remains of a milodon, a large prehistoric herbivorous mammal, were found. Return to the city of Puerto Natales and accommodation.
Day 4 :
Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the bus terminal to take a regular bus to the Punta Arenas Airport (3:15 am) to board your next flight.
End of our services