Miraflores to south (Bohenian cycling)
CODE : LC6P
Starting from our module located in Larcomar – Miraflores, pedaling south on a beautiful promenade to the Barranco district, known not only for its tourist attractions but also for being a bohemian district. Pedaling further south you will reach the district of Chorrillos, where you will find its fishing terminal and promenade where you will appreciate Grau, its beaches and the bay of Lima.
Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
No included :
- Travel & Accident insurance (obligatory)
DepartureCity, Lima (Miraflores)
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Half Day :
- Module Mirabici Alfredo Salazar Park (Ref. Larcomar Mall).
- Central Park of Miraflores.
- Pedestrian Walk Av Pardo.
- Parks Piers and allow us to enjoy the breeze and the coastal landscape of Lima.
- Barranco (piers, parks and squares).
- Municipal Park.
- Park Chabuca Granda.
- Bridge of Sighs.
- Love Park.
- Alameda Pedro de Osma.
- Chorrillos, Malecón Grau.
- Return to Miraflores.