Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu
CODE : ZTK10C
We are official operator of the Inca Trail in cusco, peru
Watch our YOU TUBE
There are only 500 permits available each day for the Inca Trail (including the guides, porters and cooks that will come with you for the 2 or 4 day trails). Because of these new rules it’s highly recommended to book your Inca trail 60 to 90 days in advance (especially in high season).
If you wish to book your Inca Trail you will need to pay the trek deposit in advance. Otherwise we will not be able to buy your trek permit. Once we have bought your permit for the Inca Trail it’s not possible to change the date of your departure or your passport number, so make sure these details are correct. At this moment it’s not allowed to climb the Wayna Picchu Mountain for persons that are on the Inca trail.
How do you now if there is availability for the incatrail to Machu picchu?
Well, it’s very easy, just select the month you want to travel in and you will see how many spaces are still available. The trail is regulated to 500 people per day. Support staff like guides and porters is also included into this allowance, so really only half of the 500 is for tourists. February Inca trail is always closed.
Please notice that the Lares and Salkantay trail with Machu Picchu included are always possible as permits are not required.
- Train ticket Machu Picchu/Aquas Calientes – Cusco or Ollantaytambo
- Bus to Km 82 (start of the trail).
- Entrance fee to the ruins and the Inca Trail.
- Porters to carry tents and food.
- Cook service.
- Transfers to and from your hotel.
- All applicable taxes.
- Bilingual guide.
- Camping equipment including tents and air mattresses, (you have to carry the mattress and sleeping bagg yourself).
- Kitchen tent and eating tent.
- Medical Assistance.
- Bus ticket down to Aqua Calientes.
- All Meals as indicated in the itinerary. 3 breakfast / 3 lunch / 3 diner, Vegetarian food available on request.
Not Included :
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day (take some snacks with you because the food at Machu Picchu is very expensive)
- Extra nights which are possible at the end location of Aguas Calientes. All you need to do is tell us you would like to stay extra nights so we can organize your transport back to Cusco for a different day.
- Extra Kg to carry by porters/ you have to carry all your personal belongings yourself included mattress and sleeping bag. There is a possibility to hire 6 or 12 kg to be carry by porters for a cost of $95 USD for 6 kg or 190 Usd for 12 kg, for the 4 day trek. If you are interested in hiring extra kg to carry, you will need to tell us when you make your booking as the porters will also need a permit for the Inca Trail. Each porter can carry up to 20 Kg.
- Sleeping bag. We rent out good sleeping bags which will keep you warm to minus 10 degrees. The cost is $20 USD for the 4 days.
- Walking sticks. You can also rent these from us for a price of $20 USD for the 4 days.
- Private tent. For an extra charge of $50 you can have a private tent for yourself.
- Tips for porters / guide/ Cook.
- Personal insurgency.
What you should bring:
- Your official international passport and student card, if you forget, you can’t enter the trail!
- Personal sleeping bag, we can rent this to you if you don’t have one!
- Trekking shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Flash light.
- Sun hat.
- Personal clothing for the trek and waterproofs for the rain.
- Insect repellent.
- Emergency money and money for tips to the guide, cooks and porters.
What do we need when you make a reservation?
- Full name as it is written in your passport.* Scanned copy of your passport.
- Copy/fax or scan from both sides of your Internat University student card (if you have one and are less than 28 years old the price of the Trek is $40 USD less).
- Departing date for the trail.
- We ask for a 40% deposit, sending to us via visa or Pay Pall online through this website:+5,5 % or Wetravel 4,5 % (cost credit cards charge us) The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%)
Note: If after making the reservation you have to change your passport, or if it is stolen, please bring the old one with you or at least a copy. The INC are very strict!
If the passport and the number on the permit do not match they will not let you start the Inca Trail. Please inform us in advance if you don’t have a copy of the old passport. The INC and Sap Holidays charge 25 USD in administration fees to change this. It is not possible to Climb Wayna Picchu for Inca Trail clients (rules of INC)!
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
Day 3 :
Day 4 :