Cusco Chinchero Maras Moray trekking 3 days, No Camping
CODE : ZTK18P
Official Operator, Cusco Chinchero Maras Moray trekking
Without Camping! You will sleep 2 nights in nice hostels.
This trek is a good alternative when the Inca Trail is full
This program can be altered depending on the physical condition of the Group. Hostels are subject to change according to our guide’s criteria and the evolution of the group.
For those who like to avoid the crowded routes like the Inca trail we have added a more rustic tour; 3 days trekking in the Sacred Valley. This less-known hike combines amazing mountain scenery, saltpans. You will meet local people and pass by small villages. This trek is rated as easy.
- Transport from Cusco to Chinchero.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Food (2D,2 B ,2D).
- Hostel in Chinchero.
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to Machu Micchu.
- Return train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Return Bus, Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
Not Included :
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal insurance.
- Extra nights in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance fee Wayna Picchu, (16 USD) only possible together with your reservation. Depending on availability.
What do we need when you make a reservation?
- Full name as it is written in your passport.* Scanned copy of your passport.
- Copy/fax or scan from both sides of your Internat University student card (if you have one and are less than 28 years old the price of the Trek is $18 USD less).
- Departing date for the trail.
- We ask for a 40% deposit, sending to us via visa or Pay Pall online through this website:+5,5 % or Wetravel 4,5 % (cost credit cards charge us) The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%)
What you should bring :
- Day pack.
- Trekking shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Flash light.
- Sun Hat + Sun-block.
- Personal clothing for trek and clothes for rain.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Clothes for cold and warm weather.
- Emergency money and money for the tips to guide cook and porters.
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1 :
- We will take the local bus to Tambomochay, this will take about 15 minutes. From here we will start walking to Chinchero through the Sacred valley for about 6 to 7 hours, the route is up and down.
- Lunchbox in the Sacred valley.
- Along the road we will find many lagoons.
- Dinner in the hostel in Chinchero.
- Nice hostel in Chinchero made of Mud bricks called Casa de Baro (private bathroom).
Day 2 :
- We will take local transport to Maras.
- We will visit Moray archeological site.
- From Moray we will walk through beautiful, natural areas to the saltpans in Maras.
- Lunchbox in Maras.
- We will walk down to the Main road and walk to Ollantaytambo which will take about 2 to 4 hours. There is a possibility to take local transport, depending on what the group wants to do.
- Dinner in Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes.
- At around 18.45 pm we will take the train to Aguas Calientes.
- We will sleep in hostel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 3 :