CODE : LC3C
We invite you to enjoy our yacht tour to Palomino Islands, an unforgettable journey of 4 hours at just 30 minutes from downtown Lima, aboard a comfortable and safe yacht cruise, equipped with a sophisticated navigation equipment, experienced crew, bathrooms and other amenities. The yacht tour to Palomino Islands is one of the most entertaining in Lima. The cruise will give you a fabulous natural spectacle produced by the cold sea of Peru, where you can swim with sea birds and thousands of sea lions in their natural habitat.
OPTION EXCURSION LIMA 11 VISIT PALOMINO ISLANDS 1/2 DAY IN YACHT
Visit the islands Palominos in Lima, See lions and Penguins from yacht:
- Monday to Friday: 11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 10:00 AM & 2:30 PM
- “Daily departures upon reservation”
- PRICE EACH PERSON. Mínimum 2 pers.
Places to visit
- Callao bay and “La Punta” beach.
- San Lorenzo Island, the biggest in the country, currently a navy zone
- The Camotal, part of submerged Callao on 1746.
- Fronton Island, old prison island.
- Cavinzas Islands, the most important sea birds and guano islands in the zone.
- Palomino Islands, natural residence and refuge of a big population of sea lions and sea birds.
- Spanish / English Guide.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Shared Yacht.
- 5.00 USD tax.
- Diving Mask and fins.
- Travel & Accident insurance (obligatory)
DepartureRuins, Lima | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m. / 6730 – 13780 f
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Half Day : Departure