Palccoyo 1 day from cusco (alternative Rainbow Mountain)
CODE : ZTK2P
Palccoyo 1 day tour from cusco, only in private tour, almost no tourist!
A wonderful walk to the “New Rainbow Mountain” through the area of the so called “Cordillera Arco Iris” (Rainbow Mountain Range). You want to see the stunning colors from the rainbow mountain, but the long hike up Vinicunca scares you? There is a little-known but great alternative. If the hike up Vinicunca is challenging as it is going up a lot, is long, and the altitude can cause problems to some people, the way from Palccoyo is easier, shorter and mostly flat. Moreover. you will also most likely be alone with your group or with a few other groups. Your pictures will then be better, and you will also see three rainbow mountains instead of just one with the classic tour to Vinicunca. This tour is a must-do in the area.
- Private Transport Cusco – Palcoyo (round trip).
- Meals: 1 Breakfast & 01 lunch.
- Entrance ticket.
- Professional English / Spanish guide.
Not Included :
- Extra drinks.
- Extra food.
- Extra expenses.
What do we need when you make a reservation?
- Full name as it is written in your passport.* Scanned copy of your passport.
- Copy/fax or scan from both sides of your Internat University student card (if you have one and are less than 28 years old the price of the Trek is $40 USD less).
- Departing date for the trail.
- We ask for a 40% deposit, sending to us via visa or Pay Pall online through this website:+5,5 % or Wetravel 4,5 % (cost credit cards charge us) The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%)
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Full Day :