Humantay and Salkantay trek to lagoon, Full day from Cusco, Peru
CODE : ZTK14C
The Laguna Humantay and Salkantay Trek 1 Day
This tour was created for people who are nature lovers enjoying a free day or who does not have many days to visit some wonderful passages of the Flora and fauna. This we see throughout our trip to the Laguna Humantay and the sacred mountain or sacred Apus as Salkantay.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Mountain guide (english and spanish).
- Touristic transport from Cusco to Soraypampa (beginning of trek)
- Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
- First aid kit equipment.
- Transportation back to Cusco
Not Included :
- NO ITEM
What do we need when you make a reservation?
- Full name as it is written in your passport.
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- Departing date for the trail.
- We ask for a 40% deposit, sending to us via visa or Pay Pall online through this website:+5,5 % or Wetravel 4,5 % (cost credit cards charge us) The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%).
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Full Day :
- Walking time: Approx. 5 hours (including picnic en route).
- Level of trek: Difficulty moderate.