Huaraz -Santa Cruz Trekking 4 or 5 Days
CODE : HZTK4P
5 days / 4 nights Santa Cruz trekking from Huaraz, cordillera blanca, north Peru adventure.
This program can be altered, depending on the physical condition of the Group!
It’s possible to start this trek from the other direction or to do in 4 days starting from Cashapampa and finish at Vaqueria.
The starting place depend on the acclimatisacion of the client, you can start from Cashapampa or Llanganuco, depending of what reservation exist in group.
The most famous of all the Cordillera Blanca treks, with two high mountain passes where the trekker will have fabulous views of twelve peaks such as the Alpamayo, Huascaran, Chopicalqui and Taulliraju among others. The incredible trails reach 4,700 meters from where it is possible to appreciate the impressive snow covered peaks, a great variety of flora and fauna, in addition to many lakes, waterfalls, rivers, trails and camping areas.
Tour and Information are subject to change.
The same tour but in reverse is possible upon request.
- Bilingual or local guide.
- 3 meals a day. Vegetarian food available on request.
- 2 persons tents, mattress.
- Porters or horses for camping equipment and food.
- Cook and kitchen equipement.
- Pick-up at hostel.
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping bag, these can be rented from us.
- Entrance tickets.
- Personal travel insurance.
What do we need when you make a reservation?
- Foto or scan passport.
- Departing date for the trail.
- We ask for a 40% deposit,
The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco or Lima before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%)
What you should bring
- Personal sleeping bag, we rent these out if you need.
- Day pack.
- Trekking shoes.
- Water bottle
- Flash light.
- Sun Hat +sun-block.
- Personal clothing for trek and clothes for rain.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Clothes for cold and warm weather.
- Emergency money and money for the tip to the guide cook and porters.
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
Day 3 :
Day 4 :