Choquequirao trekking 4 days
CODE : ZTK3P
Official Choquequirao Operator from cusco/ cachoro
*A minimum of 2 persons is needed for this trek
Starting Point: Cusco
The archaeological site of Choquequirao is part of the complex system of Andean towns in Vilcabamba Valley. In the time of the Incas it was united and in communication with Machu Picchu by a complex network of trails. Choquequirao is situated in the spurs of the mountain range of Salcantay, at 3035 m.a.s.l, surrounded by the snowcapped Apus of Yanama, Ampay, Choquecarpu, Pumasillo and Panta on the right side of Apurimac river in the Santa Teresa district. The Convention province of the department of Cusco. Choquequirao is an Inca town formed by small sites spread out in rubblework that in its adjoining constructs a complex metropolis, similar to those of the other regions placed on the crest of the hill by the same name Choquequirao.
This program can change, depending the physical condition of the client!
- Bilingual and local guides.
- Pre briefing in Cusco.
- 3 meals per day. Vegetarian food available on request.
- Tents and mattresses.
- Horses or mules for camping equipment and food.
- Transport (local or private transport) depending on the size of the group.
- Cook and kitchen equipment.
- Entrance to Choquequirao.
- Pick-up from hotel.
Not Included :
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping bag, these can be rented from us.
- Walking sticks.
- Tips for guide, cook & horseman.
- Extra drinks.
What you should bring:
- Personal sleeping bag, We rent out sleeping bags if you don’t have one.
- Day pack.
- Trekking shoes.
- Water bottle or micropur in order to purify the water.
- Flash light.
- Sun Hat +sun-block.
- Personal clothing for trek and clothes for rain.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Clothes for cold and warm weather.
- Emergency money and money for the tips.
What do we need when you make a reservation?
- Full name as it is written in your passport.* Scanned copy of your passport.
- Departing date for the trail.
- We ask for a 40% deposit, sending to us via visa or Pay Pall online through this website:+5,5 % or Wetravel 4,5 % (cost credit cards charge us) The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%)
DepartureRuins. Puno, Perú | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
Day 3 :
Day 4 :